Sunday, January 18, 2009

I do want to know


Hi there! As I have stated in my intro I am a reader and a writer. I want to use my love of writing to share with others my love of reading. I need your help. Let me know what works and doesn’t work for you as a reader. What is it about other blogs that you really like, that make you come back and visit or better yet subscribe? What do you like about my blog? What do you dislike? I have seen a lot of blogs include reading contests, passing awards and discussing other hobbies that are of interest of the host/ess. I am seriously looking for feedback so I can create a place you enjoy visiting and enjoy sharing. So come on all you readers out there let me know what you are thinking, reading and doing!
Thanks in advance for your imput!
:)
Mame

1 comment:

Baton Rouge Architects said...

Great read thanks for writing this